Friday, August 24, 2012

Look up for your redemption draweth nigh!

Some people think what I believe is crazy, some think it is silly or that they need to argue to prove I am wrong. It is okay, I think everyone deserves the freedom to choose their belief or what they think.......but honestly you won't change my mind. It isn't religion to me, it is a relationship with Jesus Christ. Nothing will change my belief. I believe Jesus is real, that He was perfect, He died for you and for me, He took all sin on Him, He died....but He rose again and He is sitting on the right hand side of God in Heaven...and yes, I believe He is coming again.  LOOK UP, FOR YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH.

 The reason I am writing this..and you may or may not understand, but I feel it in
my bones, I feel the Holy Spirit tugging.....He is coming..soon.Jesus is coming back...tell as many as you can. Jesus is coming back to take those that are saved to Heaven. Not everyone will go......you won't go just because you are a good person, or you donate money or time etc to charities, or just because you go to church, or your dad is a pastor or whatever excuse we may have. The only way to go......is through Jesus. Asking Him to come into your heart, to forgive you of all the wrong you have done, let Him know you believe in Him and that you believe  what the Bible says. Ask Him to help you learn and live the way He wants you to live. That you want to read the Bible and understand it. Then there is the part of changing, stop living the way you used to live...and He is right with you through it all. What a joy that comes in your life when you ask Him into your heart! I know it changed me.

 Know that you won't be perfect...........I certainly am far from perfection, You will still fail, your life won't be rainbows and unicorns...but it is different...a joy you have never know, a peace that passeth all understanding. I wouldn't trade it for anything!

 I am sharing this because I would want someone to tell me. One morning you may wake up...and so many people will be gone with no explanation. Your grandmother, or child, or sister, husband or wife. Shock, fear.....all of these things will be happening here on earth. I don't want to be left here or experience this.....I want to be with Jesus in Heaven forever and ever...for all eternity....worship God!

Just because people laugh, argue, deny that He is real......doesn't change the truth. They
did all the could to stop Jesus....even crucified Him...but they couldn't stop Him from rising again....they cannot stop that He still touches lives today! I can say I don't believe in air...I don't see it...you just made it up....but it is still real...and I need it every day! I need Jesus every day.

What a loving God we have that would send His only Son....to die.....for you and for me. We
all have a choice where we want to spend eternity. We might not know if we will be young or old when we die....but we all will die. We all are born...some of us live long lives, some are cut too short. We can choose where we go after we die. There are only 2 choices............one is with God in Heaven and the other is in Hell. You may say well if God is so loving why would He send us to Hell. Hell was not made for you or me......that is why He sent Jesus to die for us.............so we could be forgiven, we could live forever with Him............but you know our loving God.......He does not force us to chose Him. He won't make you.............He didn't make us to be robots that followed every command. No, He gave us a heart, a free will, a mind to chose. What will you chose? There comes a time when it is too late. Too late to make a choice, too late to say I love you, or take back things you have done or said. Now is the time of salvation.

Look up, He is coming back.....Blow the trumpet in Zion...sound the alarm! What a wonderful day that will be...when my Jesus I see.....I am so excited .......yet torn. My family, friends, those that will be left behind. I urge you......don't be one that is left..........be one excited....one that is looking up...watching for Him to come and take you with Him!

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

For I(Jesus) am the way, the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father (God), but by Me (Jesus)  John 14:6

And when these things begin to come to pass then look up and lift up your heads; for your redemption draws nigh.  Luke 21:28



No comments:

Post a Comment